Green to Gold Programs
- Active Duty Option
- Soldiers remain on Active Duty and attend college using education benefit.
- Scholarship Option (2, 3, and 4 year)
- Soldiers leave Active Duty to attend college with full tuition or room and board (capped), flat rate book payment, and a monthly stipend.
- Hip Pocket Scholarship (2, 3, 4 year)
- Soldiers are selected by their Division Commander to complete their degree.
- Non-Scholarship Option
- Soldiers leave Active Duty to attend college while receiving a monthly stipend.
Program Information Booklets
- Green to Gold Active Duty Option Program (PDF)
- Green to Gold Hip Pocket Scholarship (PDF)
- Green to Gold Scholarship Option (PDF)
- Application Window Opens: 12 June 21
- Application Window Closes: 30 November 21
- G2G Selection Board: 6-10 December 2021 (Selected Soldiers will move to Phase II)
Phase II (If selected from Phase I):
- Begins: O/A 03 January 2022 until 01 July 2022
- If waivers are needed, they will be submitted during Phase II, if selected.
- 104-R forms will be created
- PMS Letter will be generated.
- Offer Letters Sent to Fully Qualified Soldiers: March – April 2022
- Soldiers Receive Orders: NLT end of July 2022
- Begin G2G Program: August 2022
G2G Active Duty Option (ADO) Resources
This is a 21 Month Program (Aug 2022 – May 2024).
Soldiers must graduate and commission in May 2024 with a BS/BA or Master’s Degree (104-R Academic Planner is KEY).
- Green to Gold Active Duty Option Information Booklet - August 2020
- This document outlines the necessary steps for the G2G ADO applicant to complete their application.
- Enlisted Record Brief (ERB)
- G2G Academic Summary (PDF)
- CFA Instructions USACC ROTC (PDF)
- G2G Application Process with CSU
- This document outlines steps for applicant to complete with Columbus State University for admission and generating forms for their G2G application.
- CSU Degree Planning Aid
- This document demonstrates how the G2G ADO applicant can find the list of required courses for their desired degree. This information will be needed to complete their Academic Summary and 104-R forms.
- Blank 104-R
NOTE: If you get an error trying to open a PDF, follow these directions:
- Right click and choose "Save Link as" to save a copy on your desktop
- Right click on the saved document (whether on desktop, in downloads, etc.) and choose "Open with Adobe"
- 104-R Form Classes (PDF)
- PMS Letter of Acceptance generated
- Any waivers that are required will not be initiated unless selected to Phase II.
- Medically qualified
For More Information Contact:
Transfer Credits / Transcript Review: